- Final 3d Printed Artifact: Execute final 3d printed detail model in multiple materials using generative techniques (Grasshopper with additional plug-ins). Minimum model size should be 24" in one direction and mounted on a matte-grey painted base or small pedestal.
- Documentation: One 36" wide x 72" tall poster per group of one or two, or two posters for groups of two or more. Complete drawings, graphic design, illustrating the software, hardware and materials processes and potentials. These artifacts should fit with the graphic design conventions and templates agreed upon by the group overall.
- Project Title and Description: 300 work project description.
- Video: Submit 2 minutes of video documentation of 3d printing and time-lapse videos of the assembly process.
- Presentation: You should expect to give a 5 minute verbal presentation about your work at the final discussion.
Mon 4/11: Review of full-scale detail and proposed final 3d Printed Artifact
Mon 4/18: Project Development / Open Lab Session
Mon 4/25: Review of Draft Posters and final print schedules
Wed 5/4: 12 noon - Meeting to pinup posters and setup exhibition.
Final Exhibition and Presentations
Thursday 5/5 from 12-2pm: Final Discussion and exhibit opening in the Digital Craft Lab.